Thursday 19 April 2012

Festivo, Fire King and Danish Brass






I first headed to my favorite VV where I found the adorable turquoise banded Fire King bowls, I did some research and couldn't find any information on the pattern. There were a few other items at this VV that would have made it into the cart if I had a few more dollars (didn't want to blow my whole budget)

So on to the Salvation Army I went, your dollar can really stretch there, much more than VV and the Thrift shops. The Festivo candlesticks were found there, and the awesome brass Made in Denmark for Scanmalay candlestick/vases also from Salvation Army.

I then headed home and dropped by the Thrift shop closest to my home and found the crocodile leather Brown's handbag (higher end Canadian store) and the little yellow Hazal Atlas sugar dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment